SUBLIMATION TRANSFER PRINTING:
Sublimation uses heat to transfer dye onto materials such as plastic, hardboard, glass, metal, or fabric. The end result of the sublimation process is a nearly permanent, high resolution, full color print. The prints will not crack, fade or peel from the substrate under normal conditions.
DIRECT TO GARMENT (DTG) PRINTING:
Direct to garment printing can reproduce even the most complicated images accurately on something as soft as a shirt or towel. DTG ink binds directly to cotton fibers of the garment’s material. We are not limited to printing on cotton fabrics alone, however, we are capable of printing on canvas, glass, acrylics, metal, wood, and certain plastics as well.
- Apparel such as T-shirts, sweats, hats etc.
- Oven mitts, Aprons, Bandanas & Arm Sleeves
- Flip Flops, Neck Ties, Scarves, Bibs & Pillows
- Wood or Metal & Award Plaques
- Art Prints on Metal, Canvas & Glass Items
- Tablet & Cell Phone: Cases, Stands & Wallets
- Cups, Shot Glasses, Mugs & Steins
- Ceramic, Glass, Porcelain Tiles & Trivets
- Garden & Car Flags, Hanging Banners & Felt Pennants
- ColorLyte Curved Acrylic & Glass Photo Panels
- Cutting Boards, Serving Trays, Jar & Bottle Openers
- Storage Tins & Keepsake Boxes & Jewelry Charms
- Metal Prints, Picture Frames, MDF & ChromaLuxe Aluminum Panels
- Mouse Pads, Magnets, Key Chains, Coasters & Placemats
- Trailer Hitch Covers, License Plate Frames & Car Mats
- Outdoor Building Signage & Metal Foil
- Pet Tags, Pads, Bowls, Leashes & Collars
- Name Badges, Lanyards & Koozies
- Totes, Bags, Backpacks & Dry Erase Boards
- Memory Books, Collages, Binders & Clipboards
- Guitar Picks, Puzzles, Ornaments, Stockings & Ribbons
- Lots of Promotional Products
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Contact us to let us know what we can create for you.